- We Respond to your changing needs.
- We Proactively Navigate you through the abyss of Health Care Reform.
- We Embrace technology and efficient processes.
- We Partner with Industry experts for:
- Health Care Reform compliance
- ERISA compliance
- HR Support Center for human resources support
- Ease for paperless enrollment with digital signatures
- Nelco for ACA filings
- Zywave for client and employee-ready materials
- BASIC for Federal COBRA Administration
- Discovery Benefits for FSA and Dependent Care FSA
- LTSP, Inc. for Form 5500 filings
If you are ready for big picture thinking, let us map out a clear path to steer your company to greater success.
In 2014, I founded IntelliBenefits Insurance Services, Inc. After working for both Wells Fargo Securities and Infolocity in the SF Bay Area, I joined Pacific Group as an Employee Benefits Health Insurance Broker in 2002.
In 2004, I was promoted to Regional Sales Manager and moved to Orange County. I was then promoted to Director of Group Sales and then to CEO and acquired an equity position in the firm.
My wife and I make our home in Irvine with our two daughters. I spend an inordinate amount of time coaching my daughters in soccer and cheering on the California Golden Bears. I recently became the first person to simultaneously hold the plaque and trophy given to the Gaarenstroom Family Croquet Tournament champion and SFFFL fantasy football champion.
CA license #: 0D66027 & 0I84113
AZ license #: 966157
FL license #: W615825
Registered Health Underwriter – RHU
NAHU Certified PPACA Professional
Certified Covered California Agent
Group Benefits Disability Specialist – GBDS